BENEFITS OF JOINING THE RUSH TEAM
28 days annual leave inclusive of national bank holidays
Stylist Managers; Courses tailored to your career on the latest cutting, colouring and styling techniques, held at our RUSH academy
Fully paid management & wellness training sessions, setting you up for success
The opportunities and room to grow to develop your career and progress
40% discount for friends & family on all services and up to 20% discount on all professional homecare products
Celebrate and share successes at our internal annual award ceremony, The Rush Oscars
Salon incentives, competitions and opportunities to earn bonuses
Opportunities to become an educator, assessor, franchisee or a member of our Art Team.
Unrivalled earning potential with uncapped commission and refer a friend bonus opportunities
A fun social calendar, including an evening out at our annual RUSH awards
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals, who are committed to lead a salon team.
- You’ll be ambitious and creative with previous management experience (Desired but not essential; you’ll have a commercial background with knowledge and experience of targets and maximising profit)
- You’ll have a willingness to grow and maintain a loyal client base
- You will be a role model to your salon team and promote best practice with great integrity
- You’ll strive for greatness within your team and develop/motivate each of them individually
- You’ll be a true RUSH ambassador in everything you do
- Target driven and KPI focused striving to deliver the best results with a devoted team
- Team moral will be at the heart of your decision making, you will lead the way to a happy and motivated team
YOUR SALON MANAGER JOURNEY
Here’s the steps you would take to join our award-winning team, all with a deep passion for success.