BENEFITS OF JOINING THE RUSH TEAM
28 days annual leave inclusive of national bank holidays
Discounts on hair services, retail & electrical products
Opportunities to progress and develop through courses at the Rush Academy
A fun social calendar, including an evening out at our annual RUSH awards
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN AN APPRENTICE AT RUSH
We are looking for talented and creative individuals, who have dreamt of a career in hairdressing.
You will have either just finished school and are 16 or older, or may be looking for a career change with no prior experience of hairdressing. Once, on board at Rush, you will enjoy 15 months of training and education, ready to kick start your hairdressing career.
YOUR ROLE AS AN APPRENTICE AT RUSH
As a Rush Apprentice you will:
- Attend our Rush training partner 1 day a week to complete your NVQ Level 2 qualification.
- Be placed in one of our fabulous Rush salons where you will work closely with the salon team and assist hair stylists with the styling and colouring of client’s hair.
- Learn the correct techniques for shampooing and conditioning client’s hair and carrying out the famous Rush luxury head massage.
- Learn about retail products, the benefits and be able to advise clients how to maintain salon professional hair at home.
- You’ll be passionate about the hair industry and keep up to date with the current trends, products, techniques, and hairdressing industry news, to grow your personal knowledge.
Once you have passed your NVQ Level 2 qualification, you will be offered a permanent role as a Stylist on the salon floor.
THE JOURNEY TO BECOME A RUSH APPRENTICE
If you are ready to take your first step into hairdressing and become an Apprentice at Rush, apply today. Here is our recruitment process outlined.