At Rush Hair, creative achievements are incredibly important to us, both for our brand and for the individuals that achieve great things. With over 60 salons across London and the South East, winning awards helps the brand grow, be recognisable and respected within the industry.
- Guild Photo Stylist of the Year 2001
- Guild Master Hairdresser of the Year 2001
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2001
- British F.A.M.E Team Member 2001
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2002
- British F.A.M.E Team Member 2002
- Guild Art Team of the Year 2002
- British F.A.M.E Team Member 2003
- BHA British Newcomer of the Year 2003
- Fellowship for British Hairdressing Team of the Year 2003
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2004
- BHA Artistic Team of the Year 2004
- BHA Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year 2005
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2006
- BHBA Business Director of the Year 2008
- BHBA Retail Salon of the Year 2009
- BHA Colour Technician of the Year 2009
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2010
- BHA Artistic Team of the Year 2010
- The Sapphires 2010 Best Salon Interiors (Franchise Group) 2010
- The Sapphires Franchisor of the Year 2010
- Most Wanted Hair Trend 2010
- The Fellowship Image of the Year 2010
- AIPP Best Avant-Garde 2010
- AIPP Grand Trophy 2011
- BHA Newcomer of the Year 2011
- BHBA Training Award 2011
- British F.A.M.E Team Member 2011
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For – 2011
- BHA London Hairdresser of the Year 2012
- BHBA Salon Design 2012
- BHBA Franchisor 2012
- Hair Awards 2013 London Salon of the Year
- BHA Southern Hairdresser of the Year 2013
- L’Oreal – Southern Young Colourist of the Year 2013
- Guinot Crown Awards for the last 8 years across all the Rush Beauty salons
- BHA Newcomer of the Year 2014
- BHBA Business Director of the Year 2015
- Fellowship Hairdresser of the Year 2015
We do not sit back, we continue to achieve, enter awards and offer an inspirational environment for all our staff, a platform where dreams become reality.
From the L’Oreal Colour Trophy, to the British Hairdressing Awards, Creative Head Most Wanted and the Hair Awards, we have achieved them all. With a strong Artistic team at our helm, we continue to grow, show our creative excellence and lead the way.
As well as the industry recognised awards we have our own annual awards ceremony held in a central London location to announce and celebrate company achievements, announce our Rush Photographic Competition, talk through our Rush Factor Winners and welcome new members to the Rush Artistic Team.
Inspired yet to become part of our award winning brand and get your name recognised?
Apply today for a role that is right for you.