Interested in working for Rush? Call 0203 474 4101 now or apply online below
This is an amazing chance to join our award-winning business that holds 15 British Hairdressing Awards, with most recently winning the British Art Team awards in 2017.
As a Rush Salon Manager you will work closely with every member of your team of stylists to ensure the day to day running of the salon is professional, on brand and meets Rush standards. It will be the job of the Salon Manager to ensure the salon offers a top service to all customers.
We encourage salon managers to take full ownership of their salon environment and grow and develop their teams. Rush believe in the importance of education and career development.
Requirements of a Rush Hair Salon Manager
- Knowledge and previous management experience of working in a fast paced environment – hairdressing industry preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team leadership qualities.
- Great customer service skills.
- Able to manage and delegate work within a team.
- Manage and motivate your team of stylists with regular meetings to ensure all team members are aware of business objectives
- Drive and improve overall salon performance
- Managing the salon to ensure it operates professionally and stays on brand at all times.
- Encouraging your team to grow regular clients, achieve revenue targets and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times. Including ways to increase hair services and retail sales.
- Manage salon costs and profits.
- To maintain good communication links with head office departments
Please apply to this fantastic role today!
Salary – £25k – £30k plus bonus, commission options and continued career growth and training opportunities.
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.