Interested in working for Rush? Call 02034740835 now or apply online below
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced Payroll team has become available on a full time basis. This role is based at Head office and will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. Recent payroll experience is a prerequisite for this position as well as an existing experience in using Sage 50.
Day to day processing, administration, and management of monthly payroll.
Responsible for calculation of salary adjustments and payments through the payroll.
Processing joiners and leavers – issuing P60’s and P45’s. Dealing with P46’s, setting up new employees on system.
Keeping records of all new employees and leavers and regularly updating spreadsheets.
Dealing with individual employee payroll queries and answering in a timely manner.
Send e-submissions to HMRC.
All filing and photocopying.
Keep up to date with payroll legislation.
Deal with all reference requests.
- Knowledge and experience of UK income tax and National Insurance regulations.
- Working knowledge of payroll software, preferably Sage but not essential.
- Excel spreadsheet experience to a high standard.
- Microsoft Outlook : e mail, calendar.
- Attention to detail, being well organised, prioritising work effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clearly and promptly responding to queries, showing flexibility and co-operation to changing circumstances and deadlines.
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.