Interested in working for Rush? Call 02034740835 now or apply online below
Rush are fast becoming the national, number one hair and beauty brand. Founded in 1994 by entrepreneurs Andy Phouli and Stelios Andrew, opening their first salon in Wimbledon. Over 20 years Rush now has over 70 nationwide salons and are adding more salons and stylists to their growing team across the UK. It’s never been a better time to join the Rush family!
At Rush we believe in the importance of education and career progression. We are looking for ambitious hair stylists with a creative flair who want to reach their potential in their hairdressing career. Whether your passion lies in creative work, management, education or running your own salon, all areas are open to you through Rush. We encourage that a full column is maintained and offer continuous free training for all Rush stylists in the latest industry trends and techniques from our award winning Rush Academy.
Requirements of a Rush Hair Stylist:
NVQ Hairdressing Level 2 qualified.
Previous experience in hair cutting and a foundation in hair colouring.
To have good customer service skills and work well in a team.
Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
– Cutting hair for men, women and children. Offering a truly unique hairdressing experience.
– Giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every client’s needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
– Providing an excellent customer service and building good relationships with clients.
– To work well within your team, being mindful of salon turnover and targets, ensuring rebooking figures are in line with company standards.
What we can offer you:
– Up to 2 weeks initial paid training at the Rush Academy.
– Guaranteed salary for first 3 months and uncapped commission.
– Staff Discounts – 10% off retail, 40% off haircare.
– Ongoing Rush and L’Oréal training courses fully funded by us.
– Career progression, taught by leading UK hairdressers and full support and opportunities into various career paths from education, management to joining the Art Team or owning a franchise.
– Build your portfolio and have the chance to enter into the British Hairdressing Awards.
– Recommend a stylist scheme – earn £300 for every stylist you recommend.
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.