Full Stack Web Developer
Interested in working for Rush? Call 02034740835 now or apply online below
Rush is recruiting for a Full Stack PHP Developer based in East Croydon. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years commercial experience working Full Stack with both Magento and WordPress. Reporting directly to the Vicechairman and the head of marketing the job is challenging and fast paced and offers plenty of growth as a developer.
As a Full Stack PHP Developer you will be working as the sole in house developer looking after the company’s websites and applications. You will be doing everything from working on the company website to creating custom apps to integrate 3rd party API’s. The role requires a strong knowledge of creating templates from scratch and turning them into fully functioning WordPress/Magento templates.
– Experience with object-oriented PHP, preferably with a framework like Zend Framework or Laravel
– In-depth knowledge of MySQL and the knowledge to write custom queries and map requirements to the data level
– REST Web Services
– Magento CE (At least 3 years experience managing a Magento store, including installing and debugging extensions, and identifying new functionality and extensions for them)
– WordPress (Including Jetpack and Advance Custom Fields, Ability to create themes from HTML templates and bespoke plugins and the use of custom data structures)
– Set up and maintain GIT and SVN repositories for active and archived projects
– Familiarity with Linux CLI (to push updates to the server and similar)
– Google Analytics (Ability to setup goals and custom reports)
– 3rd party API intergration
– Ability to produce a technical spec from requirements by non-technical stakeholders
– Experience working within a marketing team; understanding of concepts such as marketing channels, usability and SEO
– Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
– Project management experience beneficial
– Exposure to ResponseTap
As the sole in house developer you will be working for a rapidly growing business that invest heavily in their staff offering great salaries and flexible working. This role is perfect for someone looking for a standalone role, to be their own boss and experience a lot of creative licence.
http://rush.co.uk WordPress site with heavy customisation using bespoke post types and plugins
http://careers.rush.co.uk Recruitment site, also on WordPress
http://shoprush.com Magento CE B2C site
– Skilled at explaining technical elements to non-technical people
– Positive, with a “can-do” attitude and a desire to find solutions to a variety of challenges
– Team player, able to work with non-technical stakeholders
– Able to think outside the box and identify business needs and solutions
– Experience or interest in the hairdressing/beauty industries would be ideal
At this point we can’t accept applications from Agencies who aren’t on the approved suppliers list.
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.