Interested in working for Rush? Call now or apply online below
Have you just left school and dream of starting your hairdressing career with a leading hair salon group? Well Rush Hair is for you!
During your hairdressing apprenticeship, you will spend your time between courses in our Rush Academy for up to 24 months being taught by our award winning Art Team members. The rest of your time will be spent working closely with our highly skilled stylists in the salons, earning while you learn.
At the end of your training you will qualify with an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing and will work as an Stylist in a Rush salon. You will apply what you have learnt and start to cut and colour your own client’s hair. At Rush we believe in the importance of education and career progression. We offer free continuous training once you become a Rush Stylist in the latest industry trends and techniques, providing you with the opportunity to experience a variety of different career paths from a leading hair brand.
Responsibilities of a Rush Hair Assistant:
– Attending the Rush Academy 1 day a week to complete your NVQ Level 2 qualification.
– To assist hair stylists with the styling and colouring of client’s hair.
– Learning the correct techniques for shampooing and conditioning client’s hair and carrying out head massages.
– Learning about retail products and advising clients how to maintain salon professional hair at home.
– Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
– We ask that you keep up to date with the latest trends, techniques and hairdressing industry news, this will grow your personal knowledge.
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.