Interested in working for Rush? Call 0203 474 4102 now or apply online below
This is an amazing chance to join our award-winning business that holds 15 British Hairdressing Awards, with most recently winning the British Art Team awards in 2017.
Have you just left school and dream of starting your hairdressing career with a leading hair salon group? Well Rush Hair is for you!
During your hairdressing apprenticeship, you will spend your time between courses for up to 24 months being taught by our award winning Art Team members and training providers. The rest of your time will be spent working closely with our highly skilled stylists in the salons, earning while you learn.
At the end of your training you will qualify with a Level 2 Hair Professional Diploma and will work as a Stylist in a Rush salon.
At Rush we believe in the importance of education and career progression. We offer free continuous training once you become a Rush Stylist in the latest industry trends and techniques, providing you with the opportunity to experience a variety of different career paths from a leading hair brand.
Responsibilities of a Rush Hair Assistant:
- Attending the Rush Academy 1 day a week to complete your NVQ Level 2 qualification.
- To assist hair stylists with the styling and colouring of client’s hair.
- Learning the correct techniques for shampooing and conditioning client’s hair and carrying out head massages.
- Learning about retail products and advising clients how to maintain salon professional hair at home.
- Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
- We ask that you keep up to date with the latest trends, techniques and hairdressing industry news, this will grow your personal knowledge.
Salary TBC per annum
To submit your application please complete the form below. All fields are required. When you have finished, click the Apply Now button at the bottom of this form.