The Rush Franchise Process
Interested in a Rush franchise? Call 020 3740 9855 now or apply online
We have a structured process put in place to ensure a Rush Hair franchise is right for you. Our business ethos is:
If it works for you, it works for us.
Our process includes training in all the aspects of running a successful hairdressing salon.
The typical time for your Rush salon to open from your initial enquiry will be 6 months. You start your journey on our training programme which offers fantastic hands on experience in salon and in our in-house academy training facilities.
You will also receive training days in all of our departments including, Marketing, Operations, HR, Finance, and our Call Centre, to give you a taste and understanding of all the processes within the company.
Franchise Journey to your own Rush Salon
- You initial contact with Rush Hair
- You will the meet and get to know the Chairman Andy Phouli
- A bespoke business plan is created and a suitable location is found for you
- The franchise agreement is agreed and signed
- Shop fitting, recruitment, training and marketing campaigns begin
- The grand opening of your brand new salon
- This is it! You begin the day to day running of your salon
- Ongoing support, training, marketing, and in depth, financial analysis, to ensure your success
There is a lot involved in the running of a Rush franchise, but you do not need to have previous experience within the hair industry. You will need to be committed to the franchise for at least 5 years, and then your contract will be up for renewal. You will receive continuous support and education and a full review of your progress after your first 5 years as a Rush franchisee.