Are you NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent, can offer excellent customer service and you are personally driven to succeed in an ever growing industry?
You will be responsible for carrying out the following treatments and ensuring your clients’ needs are at the forefront of your mind at all times:
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Facials – both machine led facials and hands on facials
- Waxing – using both hot Lycon wax and standard waxing treatments
- Massage – all body areas, including back and full body
- Body treatments – both body wraps and machine aided treatments
- Deliver machine led treatments in an effective and safe environments
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times in the salon environment, whist both in the reception area, when greeting clients and during the actual treatment
- Ensuring the client is knowledgeable and comfortable at all times
- Advising clients on aftercare and how to get the best out of their treatments once they leave the salon environment, making sure that retail products are discussed and retail brands are explained to the clients
This is an amazing chance to join our award-winning business that holds 14 British Hairdressing Awards. We offer a competitive salary and fantastic opportunities to progress and develop your beauty skills, with expert training with key suppliers in the latest beauty treatments and daily interaction with your clients, Rush Beauty will surely be a brand you can grow and develop with.
Apply online or call us today for more information about your next career move with RUSH